Warning: Undefined array key "className" in /srv/users/outsidesupplyonnewserver/apps/outsidesupplyonnewserver/public/wp-content/themes/astra-child/functions.php on line 29
Go Power focuses on quality and reliability. The Go Power 100 Watt Flexible panel exemplifies these qualities This is the bare solar panel only and does not include any additional equipment or connectors. The FLEX-100 Solar Flex panel provides 100 Watts of power for RV, Mobile, Marine and Fleet applications. It uses high-efficiency monocrystalline thin film solar cells to make a panel that provides solar power for off-grid applications..
An impermeable lamination coats the entire module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved areas, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The flat, lightweight module is less than 1/8 inch thick and provides an extremely durable surface. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screw mounting options and grommets are an added bonus for ease-of-installation. The thin, lightweight module can also be sewn into canvas, making it a truly versatile solar module.
- High-efficiency, back-contact solar cells
- Penetrating or adhesive mounting option
- Curves up to 30 degrees
- Durable surface is less than 1/8 in (3 mm) thick
- Industry standard quick-connect cables (MC4) work in series or in parallel
- Marine grade material
- Up to 82% lighter than other solar modules
- Solar output power limited warranty of 5 years