Warning: Undefined array key "className" in /srv/users/outsidesupplyonnewserver/apps/outsidesupplyonnewserver/public/wp-content/themes/astra-child/functions.php on line 29
A solar charge controller is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the controller prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array.
New Bluetooth Enabled UL Listed Lithium Battery Compatible Solar PWM Charge Controller
The Charge Controllers Features
- Dual Bank capable
- Bluetooth ready; used the Go Power! Connect app
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps.
- Uses pulse width modulation (PWM) technology
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting, to charge and protect your battery bank
- LCD digital display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built-in USB charge port
- Connects up to 600 watts total
- Charges 1 or 2 battery banks
- Remote on/off control of select Go Power Industrial Sine Wave Power Inverters
- 5 year warranty
Why use Bluetooth on you Solar Controller?
Using Go Power! Connect, you can connect to your PWM-30-UL controller:
It allows the user to set the battery type and charging profile. It will also turn users to turn compatible Go Power! ISW Inverter on or off. Additional options like toggling Maximum Power Boost mode is available.
Our 30 Amp Digital Solar Controller features Maximum Power Boost Technology (MPBT). This allows you to override the normal charging algorithm of the solar controller to ‘boost’ the solar charge, which is ideal at the end of the daylight to ensure batteries are topped up for the evening. Performance of the solar controller will not be affected if MPBT function is not utilized.
The Controller provides the following data to view essential battery stats, including:
- Battery Voltage
- PV Charging Current
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
Still, need help with getting the right solar kit for your RV?
If you still have questions about adding solar to your camper trailer, motorhome or fifth wheel, give us a call at (We No Longer Take Phone Calls) or request a quote below.
More Information on Panels from our RV solar guide
A selection of articles that may be helpful when building and installing a solar system in your solar ready RV.